Full sets of equipment for diving and snorkeling or just single parts can be rented at Wadi Gimal Dive Center. For each diver mandatory is the use of an alternate air source such as an octopus or Air2 and a dive computer. An SMB is highly recommended, and for unguided dives at HR 3 – 6 even mandatory.
- BCD: Scubapro & Aqualung XXS till XXL (Children till Adults)
- Regulator: Scubapro
- Suit: Mares: size -3 till 9 (Children 128 till Adults 4 XL)
- Computer: Suunto “ZOOP” & Mares “Smart”
- Lamp: Scubapro / Technisub
- Mask: Aqualung, Mares
- Fins: Aqualung, Mares size 28 till 47
- Booties: Mares
Our Diving Center is located directly on the beach of the Shams Alam Hotel, next to our own marina. Transfer from other hotels around can be arranged for a small fee.
The Diving Center consists:
- Reception with small shop
- Equipment room
- Separate compressor- and tank room
There is a spacious dry-room with lockable boxes and two freshwater pools available, where you can clean and store your equipment. You are welcome to bring your own lock with you or you can buy one at the diving center.
Of course our large and cozy terrace invites you to relax and drink a deco beer or cola after diving and it let your dive day fade out.